Rangeview's HOA Fees are $450/year + GST and include the following:
1) OPERATION & MAINTENANCE of the community-owned gardens, greenhouses, structures and buildings located on Rangeview’s private lands.
2) EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Rangeview’s private resident community building and any other private amenities.
3) PERSONNEL hired by the HOA to manage the community and run community programming, educational workshops and events. This would include an expert in food production.
4) PARTICIPATION IN EDUCATIONAL WORKSHOPS, SEMINARS & COMMUNITY EVENTS organized by the HOA for the community.
5) ENHANCED LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE on private lands to ensure a higher standard of maintenance than that typically provided on public lands provided through property taxes (including watering). The HOA may also elect to negotiate an optional amenities agreement with the city to oversee the maintenance of select public lands.
6) INSURANCE POLICIES to protect the community's building structures and community property against damage.
7) UTILITIES covering electricity for power and lighting, water, heating etc. for all of the community's common area amenities.
8) CONTINGENCY FUNDS to cover unforeseen community expenses and emergencies.